~ Welcome to RuneBot,Guest. ~

~ RuneBot offers a great community for gamers all around the world. We offer great games, reviews, scripts, Bots and more! We have our own gaming database, our own RuneScape Private Server(RSPS) and many more. Register to access all those Features! ~

~ LatestUpdates ~
- RuneBot Initialized! RuneRandom is now RuneBot
- Facebook Connect Enhancement.
- New official Skin of RuneRandom.
- Major Changes to forum settings and more.
~ Welcome to RuneBot,Guest. ~

~ RuneBot offers a great community for gamers all around the world. We offer great games, reviews, scripts, Bots and more! We have our own gaming database, our own RuneScape Private Server(RSPS) and many more. Register to access all those Features! ~

~ LatestUpdates ~
- RuneBot Initialized! RuneRandom is now RuneBot
- Facebook Connect Enhancement.
- New official Skin of RuneRandom.
- Major Changes to forum settings and more.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneBot, Guest =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate now!

Donations by PayPal.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
So Random
Founder or RuneBot!
Founder or RuneBot!
So Random

REP++ : 2

Character sheet
True or False:

Donations by PayPal. Empty
PostSubject: Donations by PayPal.   Donations by PayPal. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:42 am

I have added a paypal button so who wishes to Donate to keep forums up and updated daily. In the future, I will have a VPS or DEDI (virtual private server) (Dedicated Server) to host the forums and Server. And I will need donations to pay for VPS or DEDI and also a .com website. So feel free to donate. You can always donate for forum features like a special name colour or symbol (crowns, etc) and custom rank titles and custom rank pictures like 3rd age firecapes etc.
I will be making a thread for donation features. Dont worry. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://runerandom.tk

Donations by PayPal.
Page 1 of 1