~ Welcome to RuneBot,Guest. ~

~ RuneBot offers a great community for gamers all around the world. We offer great games, reviews, scripts, Bots and more! We have our own gaming database, our own RuneScape Private Server(RSPS) and many more. Register to access all those Features! ~

~ LatestUpdates ~
- RuneBot Initialized! RuneRandom is now RuneBot
- Facebook Connect Enhancement.
- New official Skin of RuneRandom.
- Major Changes to forum settings and more.
~ Welcome to RuneBot,Guest. ~

~ RuneBot offers a great community for gamers all around the world. We offer great games, reviews, scripts, Bots and more! We have our own gaming database, our own RuneScape Private Server(RSPS) and many more. Register to access all those Features! ~

~ LatestUpdates ~
- RuneBot Initialized! RuneRandom is now RuneBot
- Facebook Connect Enhancement.
- New official Skin of RuneRandom.
- Major Changes to forum settings and more.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneBot, Guest =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate now!

Busy Time around weekdays.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
So Random
Founder or RuneBot!
Founder or RuneBot!
So Random

REP++ : 2

Character sheet
True or False:

Busy Time around weekdays. Empty
PostSubject: Busy Time around weekdays.   Busy Time around weekdays. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Just to keep you guys updated I am still going to code the server on weekdays but not much and I wont be that active on the internet, msn what so ever. But Each Weekend I will release a big update and a sneak peak of this weeks update is Home Improvement working around the home of RuneRandom updating shops npcs objects and more with fully bank system. I will have a video on it on my youtube channel. Please feel free to write posts or pm me and I will answer your questions as soon as possible. Since the server release date is coming soon, Before Halloween, I will need some donations as soon as possible so I can buy the VPS to host it 24/7. I need about for now 25$. Feel free to donate even 1-2$ would be really helpful thanks and dont worry it comes with a reward after donating.

Check the support board on how to donate.
Back to top Go down
http://runerandom.tk

Busy Time around weekdays.
Page 1 of 1