~ Welcome to RuneBot,Guest. ~

~ RuneBot offers a great community for gamers all around the world. We offer great games, reviews, scripts, Bots and more! We have our own gaming database, our own RuneScape Private Server(RSPS) and many more. Register to access all those Features! ~

~ LatestUpdates ~
- RuneBot Initialized! RuneRandom is now RuneBot
- Facebook Connect Enhancement.
- New official Skin of RuneRandom.
- Major Changes to forum settings and more.
~ Welcome to RuneBot,Guest. ~

~ RuneBot offers a great community for gamers all around the world. We offer great games, reviews, scripts, Bots and more! We have our own gaming database, our own RuneScape Private Server(RSPS) and many more. Register to access all those Features! ~

~ LatestUpdates ~
- RuneBot Initialized! RuneRandom is now RuneBot
- Facebook Connect Enhancement.
- New official Skin of RuneRandom.
- Major Changes to forum settings and more.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneBot, Guest =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate now!

NICE TO MEET YOU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saytinh3342
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

REP++ : 0

NICE TO MEET YOU Empty
PostSubject: NICE TO MEET YOU   NICE TO MEET YOU I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:03 pm

I'm a new member.
I would like to have more new friends to discuss , exchange and sharing infomations as i know to people.
I hope I will have great time here. and i'll try to contribute to forum develope more.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobies include love animals, watching movies,playing game, listening music & making friendz.
Nice to meet you and Thanks all.

Back to top Go down
starmaverick
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

REP++ : 0

NICE TO MEET YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU   NICE TO MEET YOU I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:56 pm

nice to meet you saytinh3342 i pretty much want to do the same as you
Back to top Go down

NICE TO MEET YOU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: